Sunday, July 20, 2008

Far World Water Keep by J. Scott Savage


Marcus Kanenas is not your average 13 year old. The sad truth of his life is that he has been confined to a wheelchair all his life and was an orphan for as long as he can remember. Marcus had the ability not to be seen by anyone and I mean that literally. To escape his dreary existence he invented a place he could go in his dreams. A place where animals and trees spoke and he had Kyja. Marcus soon discovers The Dream place is Far World and its not so far away.


Far World was one of those book you just can't put down and you get in trouble while reading in class. I know I did. I loved this book from start to finish. The cast is entertaining and real. The main character Marcus grabs your attention and heart on page one. Savage has a way with moving from passage to passage smoothly and does not leave you angry at a sudden change of setting. This book is full of questions that I want answered, so I can't wait for book two in the Far World series.

No comments: