Monday, April 14, 2008

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder


What if you had the choice, A quick Death.....or a slow poison? This is the choice that Yelena faces. As a felon convicted of Murder Yelena is scheduled for hanging, but when she is offered a chance to eat, sleep, and live in the palace she knows only a fool would turn it down. The only Catch? Yelena risks assassination by anyone trying to kill the commander of Ixia. Why not run away you may ask, well lets just say the poisons already taken effect.



This book is my favorite of the moment. Maria V. Snyder is a literary genius. I grew attached to all of her amazing characters and her conflicted plot line. I was captivated from page 1 to 361. There was never a dull moment in any of the 3 instalments. I highly suggest everyone reads this books at least once.

1 comment:

Caffey said...

I recently got the first one so I can't wait to read! I also read EYES OF CROW, a LUNA book also, by Jerri Ready-Smith and it was awesome. Book two (VOICE OF CROW) is out as well.