Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult



Trixie Stone thought she was in love. She was also the perfect daughter, Student, and Popular. Trixie's whole life is changed with one drunken party, one game of poker, and one act of violence. suddenly Trixie has no idea who she is or what truths to believe, has she lost her childhood forever? The only thing to make this more complicated is Trixie's father, mild mannered comic book artist with a secret tortured past. When Trixie turns up missing her father, David, must journey to Hell and back to save her. All the answers are found in the coldest Hell of Davids past.... Alaska.


When I received this book for Christmas I was ecstatic. Picoult is one of my favorite authors. I quickly curled up to read this book. I am always thrown for a loop when reading her books, but i did not expect what happened. Picoult is a master of the craft of storytelling. I loved this book from being to end. It has everything a good read should have. If you are not already a Picoult fan after reading The Tenth Circle you will be.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love Jodi Picoult's writing. Nineteen Minutes is a great book. I now want to read this one...

Check out my review blog at Plenty of Paper

♥Heather

Theopinionedreader said...

Thanks for the comment. Have you read my sisters keeper, if not I suggest you find a copy fast